New blogposts on Sunday and Wednesday (sometimes in between).


Sunday 30 July 2017

Watch collection



As watches add so much detail to an outfit, I love to have some in my drawer. There are just a few which I use all the time (like literally every day) and therefore would love to show you.

I have a DW, one Jacques Lemans and one Rosefield watch. I love each of them the same.








But I have to say that I use the Rosefield one the most as I adore the leather strap as it is very sturdy (in my opinion at least). As I almost only wear gold jewelry I decided to go for the gold version of the Rosefield Tribeca. I own the pink and the grey strap which both look very elegant and timeless.







My mom gave the Jacques Lemans one to me and I really, really love it as the strap is very well made and the cut of the dial is extremely beautiful. I don't wear it as often as I don't want to add any more scratches to the dial.




And last but not least I want to talk about my DW watch. It is available in many colors and styles. My watch is the Classic Winchester (36 mm) one and I own two straps as well.




xx

(This post contains only my own opinions and is not related to any of the companies 

No comments:

Post a Comment