New blogposts on Sunday and Wednesday (sometimes in between).


Friday 4 August 2017

Where I get my fashion inspiration from...



 Like every girl I have some fashion "idols" (either brands, bloggers, stars or magazines). But let's talk about some which I follow religiously - well not really, but you get what I mean.

BRANDS:

Chloé: As this is a brand I will never be able to afford something from (well never say never but...) I do like to search for dupes on the high street. I especially am in love with the dresses, skirts and bags. Everything looks so floaty, romantic and elegant. These clothes are very, very feminine and are definitely a huge inspiration.

COACH: As I own two bags and a backpack by this brand, I do have to say that I'm a little obsessed with their style. Atm I am daydreaming about the REXY sweatshirt. 


GUCCI: Some of their stuff I really do admire and am always searching for dupes (like for the loafers). 

Réalisation Par: Nothing more to say about their dresses, right?!

BLOGGERS:

Tanya Burr: I am totally smitten by her style as she dresses very feminine but also with some fun elements.

thelittlemagpie: Her style really is upon my street and I love to read her blogposts about fashion and lifestyle.

hello october: She was the first youtuber I ever watched and I totally fell in love with her channel.

MAGAZINES:

I always like to look for some inspiration in magazines. I pretty much only read InStyle, Elle and Harper's Bazaar.

STARS:

Normally I look for pictures of Selena Gomez, Jennifer Lawrence (for evening wear) and also Vanessa Hudgens (for some bohemian vibes).




Thanks for reading!
xx

All opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment