New blogposts on Sunday and Wednesday (sometimes in between).


Wednesday 2 August 2017

FASHION STAPLE: wrap dress

As wrap dresses are very elegant and fun to style I wanted to show you two outfits featuring my favorite wrap dresses.

As I have a pear shaped body it is very difficult for me to find flattering dresses and skirts. But as the wrap dress can be adjusted it is ideal for my body shape. I love that it accentuates my waist! I personally find the best wrap dresses at Zara and BIK BOK.

But now onto the styling. In summer I love ti wear the wrap dress with "tennis sneakers" and a cool jeans jacket or summer trench (but as it is so hot outside rn I decided to go without a jacket). But they are also useful for the transition into fall. Simply wear a pair of tights under it and combine it with cool boots and a leather jacket or a wool cardigan.

BIK BOK:







Dress - Bik Bok
Sneakers: Primark
Necklace: H&M
Glasses: Rayban


 

I love this dress because it really, really looks like something you would find at a thrift store. 

Zara:






Dress - Zara
Shoes - Primark
Necklace - H&M



The color and the quality of the dress are very lovely and also very wearable for summer as well as autumn. 

Thanks for reading!
xx


All opinions and statements are my own and not related to the mentioned companies.





No comments:

Post a Comment