New blogposts on Sunday and Wednesday (sometimes in between).


Sunday 6 August 2017

4 Wardrobe Basics You Should Have in Your Closet (Sunday edition)





As everybody wants to have a chill day once a week I decided to show you four fashion staples for feeling cozy and chilled but also a bit fashionable (in case some friends surprise you - we all been there).



Black leggings

They are simple and a classic in every wardrobe. I always tend to shop for a good pair of workout leggings as these tend to fit my figure the best.

White tank

Wanted to include this as everybody should (in my opinion at least) own one. They are great to layer under sweatshirts, flannels, etc.






Grey sweatshirt

Love them printed, plain, knitted - pretty much all styles out there. You will never see me without some hints of grey especially in the fall time.




"sweater weather is better weather."






Flannels

Love them. Nothing more to say. Comfy, stylish and easy to wear.


Hope you like my little Sunday blogpost about being comfy without looking to crazy.

xx
 All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment